Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Winners!



Thanks for all the great comments!

I had a little help when it came time for the drawing....


Isn't she cute?



And the winners are...



carrie said, 'Wow! I love LOVE these. I have silhouette photos of my kids but to have them on a necklace would be SOOO fun. I really hope i win.'


Sue said, 'Your pendants are so beautiful! It would be awesome to win one...hope i'm not too late. I will post this to facebook as well.'



Misty B said, 'these are all so beautiful, I LOVE the flower one. I'm on my way to post on facebook too!!'

Congrats to all the winners! I will contact you via e-mail so we can start the ordering process.

Thanks, again, to everyone who entered the giveaway. Lily Lane will be doing more giveaways on this blog as well as other blogs so I will keep you all posted on when those are happening.

Check back often to see what's new!
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online